For sale Boardman road sport, never been out the house.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gareth01244

Veteran
I have for sale a red Boardman road sport bike, its the previous years model that I bought new in august this year with a view to using it as a winter bike. Having now bought a Dawes galaxy from here it is no longer needed. The frame is a large and from memory measures 55cm, fits me fine at a tickle under 6ft. The bike is basically new its never left the house and as such doesn't have a mark on it. The current model retails at £499 and is identical apart from having Claris shifter's. Its a great looking bike and I'm tempted to keep it but having just bought another bike i could do with replenishing the coffers. I'm looking for £255
The spec is as follows.
Frame Lightweight alloy double butted, full smooth welding with mudguard clearance

Fork Lightweight alloy with mudguard clearance

Shifters Shimano 2300

Front mech Shimano 2300

Rear mech Shimano 2300

Brakes Tektro R359 Dual Pivot Caliper Brake

Chainset FSA Tempo Compact - 50/34t

Cassette SRAM PG850 12-26t

Chain KMC Z72

Bottom Bracket FSA Cartridge bearing

Rims Mavic CXP22

vickster

Legendary Member
You should add your location :smile: and a postage cost if prepared to courier

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The large frame halfords lists as 55.5 but they measure real seat tube , according to the blurb a large has a virtual top tube of 57 cm if you measured the top tue ctr to ctr assuming it was level .
My small is listed as 51.5 but has a 54 virtual top tube .
Worth getting a tape measure out .

LocalLad

You really haven't taken it out of the house...! Could you not buy one of the fancy bike stand furniture that someone posted and put it on display?

OP
OP
gareth01244

gareth01244

Veteran
Bike has now been sold. Thanks

Top Bottom