*For Sale* 56cm Giant Defy 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A guy at my work is selling this Giant Defy 2.

The frame sticker size is L and it measures at 56cm.

The bike has a full 9 speed Tiagra drivetrain and compact chainset.

Sora calipers, Mavic CXP22 rims, Gatorskins and guards.

It looks in very good condition to me, but for any more info you can PM me for his number.

He mentioned about wanting about £500 for this bike. I've got no idea on the value of these bikes TBH, and although the market is strong for bikes like this everything is negotiable :thumbsup:

bikezn.jpg

chainseti.jpg

mechsb.jpg

brakew.jpg

The oe spec can be viewed HERE :thumbsup:

Where abouts is this bike, roughly, please?

Peteaud

Veteran
Not really, it is after all a personal recommendation of the same item being offered for sale, and not a pi$$ take in anyway shape or form ;)

That is why i posted. Its a great bike, and £500 is a very good price.

The Giant website does not give spec on it so bikepedia will if you know the year (2010)

Cyclist33

That is why i posted. Its a great bike, and £500 is a very good price.

The Giant website does not give spec on it so bikepedia will if you know the year (2010)
Not really, it is after all a personal recommendation of the same item being offered for sale, and not a pi$$ take in anyway shape or form ;)

rubbish. what empirically significant value is added by one person's testimonial? nothing. i might just as well have added a link to a bikeradar review to the thread.

the thread is advertising a bike for sale. so either restrict responses to questions about buying the bike, or don't post.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
From the sarcasm in your #7 post above I presume you've had your wrists slapped by the mods on cyberknight's Giant Iguana thread?

If so then why continue with off topic posts on a thread you are not interested in?

:stop:Step away from the thread

To quote moderator ianrauk, (and the rules of CC), "If you are not interested in the item then do not post in the thread". Thank you.

Top Bottom