For sale: 3 Caradice saddlebags and SQR fitting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlueFox

I've converted to a rack and panniers and so decided to sell my Caradice saddlebags and SQR fitting.

I have 2 large ones (not sure whether they are Campers or the size below) and 1 smaller one. One of the large ones is the long flap type and the other is the regular type. They are all in reasonably good condition. I am also selling the SQR fitting for connecting them to the seat post

One of the large ones feels like it is made of softer cotton duck (or canvas or whatever they are made from) than the other two.

I am looking for offers in the vicinity of £100 for the lot (3 saddle bags and one SQR fitting). I would prefer someone to come and collect them but will consider posting them (at buyers expense). Will also consider selling them separately. I can take more photos or give measurements if you are interested - let me know what you want to see.
album-72157680886313423

OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

The photo doesn't seem to have worked. Try again:

33878397194_e1a0d64e2b_k.jpg

OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

The small caradice bag has been sold as has the SQR fitting.

The two large ones (Caradice Campers I think) are still available: £35 each. I live near the central line and also close to the M11 and North circular so easy access if you are somewhere in the area.

OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

The regular flap large bag has been sold, so the only one left is the long flap large one (Camper I think)

Top Bottom