FOR SALE: £200 Trek Voucher (Bikes, Clothing, Tools, Accessories, Parts......) - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
This £200 voucher is a single use item for £200. To be used on anything from the comprehensive Trek UK website.

https://www.trekbikes.com/gb/en_GB/

Value spent must be £200 (**And a few pence) in one go; and products must be in stock for it to work. Looks like postage will be FREE
as it will clearly be over the '£40 FREE delivery' threshhold.

I will take just £100 / half price: paid to myself by Paypal (fees paid or friends and family), Bank Transfer or......?

And will then supply the Unique code for this voucher to the purchaser. If it fails to work for any reason (Which i do not foresee
happening) i will stand by the purchase and refund any buyer in full :okay:

Absoute Bargain - get shopping and see what goodies you could snap-up :becool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sevenfourate

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
161 views in less than a day. No-one remotely interested :whistle:

I'm a little amazed. Effectively 1/2 price Trek and Bontrager components, Wahoo GPS Units, Rapha Clothing, Pirelli Tyres, some amazing light sets blah blah. This must be THE most comprehensive Manufacturer parts, accessories and tools website out there; and choice is massive.

And if you then bought any of the sale items (Which theres pages and pages of....) you'd be buying at like upto 1/4 of the original price. Maybe its just a sign of the times ?

Either way - i'll give this until tonight; then i'll buy something for myself :laugh:

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Exactly, If its such a blistering good deal then spend it yourself.
You cant really be that amazed surely that someone hasn't jumped on this incredible opportunity.

Top Bottom