Following the rules!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reddragon

New member here, been lurking for a while. Here to introduce myself.
I am a 42 yr old female that has never been particularly sporty in adult life, walk a lot with dogs but that was it.
I have recently decided I need to get off my backside and move a bit more, I have been doing the couch to 5k running thing for 8 weeks and two weeks ago I bought a bike! After a fair bit of research went for the norco vfr3 hybrid (racers tyres and handle bars have always frightened me ) and so far so good, I love it!
I am not very confident on it yet but have managed to do 4 rides so far, one with my 72 yr old dad! and I have got up to 14k in just under 1.5 hours as my longest ride so far, I am looking to get more confidence in handling and I am sure that will come with more time in the saddle. I tried to get my water bottle while riding the other day and thought better of it and stopped instead, rather that than fall off .
As I said, I have lurked for a while and really like these forums so decided to join so that's why I'm here, hi to all

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
:welcome:

We also have a @welsh dragon !!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Welcome red flagon...
Dragon-flagon-red-e1420758304198-210x300.jpg

OP
OP
Reddragon

Reddragon

Thanks for the welcome, prynhawn da I chi @welsh dragon (my welsh is severely lacking after living in that there Scotland and England for many years and I apologise if I have mixed up my tenses or other such grammar sins :sad: )

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thanks for the welcome, prynhawn da I chi @welsh dragon (my welsh is severely lacking after living in that there Scotland and England for many years and I apologise if I have mixed up my tenses or other such grammar sins :sad: )

Don't worry. Saying hello is just about the extent of my welsh, apart from being able to count to 10.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

stephec

Squire

Don't worry about it, you probably still speak more than the other dragon. :smile:

And welcome.

OP
OP
Reddragon

Reddragon

Wow, been out for a run and then signed off by the physio and had a chippy tea and got back to find all these nice welcomes, thank you all :girl:
@Mrs M that is my wonderful Billy who is getting older and slower but I loves him loads ^_^

New member here, been lurking for a while. Here to introduce myself.
I am a 42 yr old female that has never been particularly sporty in adult life, walk a lot with dogs but that was it.
I have recently decided I need to get off my backside and move a bit more, I have been doing the couch to 5k running thing for 8 weeks and two weeks ago I bought a bike! After a fair bit of research went for the norco vfr3 hybrid (racers tyres and handle bars have always frightened me ) and so far so good, I love it!
I am not very confident on it yet but have managed to do 4 rides so far, one with my 72 yr old dad! and I have got up to 14k in just under 1.5 hours as my longest ride so far, I am looking to get more confidence in handling and I am sure that will come with more time in the saddle. I tried to get my water bottle while riding the other day and thought better of it and stopped instead, rather that than fall off .
As I said, I have lurked for a while and really like these forums so decided to join so that's why I'm here, hi to all
Welcome to CC Red Dragon....

Top Bottom