Fly stopper mesh mask??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
littleRedBromptons post "First" prompted me to post this.
As with a lot of us here, I get facefulls of flies and midges on my commute.
Anyone know of a mess type mask like what doctors wear in theatre but mesh to stop the flies?
Gotta be a market for them!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yes it's called a Buff.

I guess the mesh on this is to widely spaced?
tumblr_kwx5zvuo5W1qamgfoo1_500.jpg

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
littleRedBromptons post "First" prompted me to post this.
As with a lot of us here, I get facefulls of flies and midges on my commute.
Anyone know of a mess type mask like what doctors wear in theatre but mesh to stop the flies?
Gotta be a market for them!
It's Yellow and you can use a Buff.

thnurg

Rebel without a clue
Your local camping shop should sell midge helmets. I remember having one around 12 years ago.

paulw1969

Ridley rider
compared to the traffic fumes.....i reckon the flies would probably taste better:smile:

I would be more worried by getting one in the eyeball but seeing as i'm poor sighted without glasses the chances are minimal for me.

Gary E

Veteran
Got a bloody beast of a fly (Bee?) hit my glasses last year. I swear it actually hurt through the frame! thank god I was wearing them!

As for the fly in the mouth danger (confession time coming up) when I'm out on a ride, in the middle of nowhere, on my own and having a really good time, I have been known to sing quite loudly! I have in the course of my performances ingested the odd fly (I figure it's god's way of telling me to shut the hell up!) :blush:

Am I the only one who gets caught up in the moment and sings (or sometimes just have conversations with myself)?

I'll skulk away and hide now :crazy:

sabian92

Über Member
I got a bee stuck in my helmet last summer. Bugger wriggled to the point I thought it was going to sting me - thank god it didn't.

And no, that is not a euphemism. ;)

Top Bottom