favero assioma query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
didnt know what cat to put this question in so just went for old faithful general , sorry if its in the wrong one
recently got some power pedals ( the duos) and I want to read the data post ride , does anyone know what app/program reads all the date eg l/r balance smoothness etc , preferably a free one if there is one - thanks for any help

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
The pedals transmit the current power reading during a ride Assioma Duo use either ANT+ or bluetooth.
So you need a "thing" that receives this data and records it - you need to hook the pedals up to a device that records the data and analyses it.
Typically people will use an ANT+ capable GPS to do this. Garmins have a feature called "Cycling Dynamics" that does this, but of course that ain't free. So what you want is a smartphone app that works over bluetooth.
There is an app provided by Favero but that's not for recording, just for configuring the pedals.
I'm pretty sure the RideWithGPS app allows you to record power meter data via bluetooth while recording a ride. But without checking I'm going to bet that's a paid-for feature. Also I don't know whether it will do L/R balance etc.
There are bound to be others but I don't have experience. For Android, the first thing that came up was called SuperCycle bike computer.
So now I'm stuck. Rather a long post saying "I don't know".

OP
OP
berty bassett

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I have garmin ( and wahoo) that is reading data while riding - I can see it on screen - just wanted to look at what’s happened after
The ride

Top Bottom