F/S - Shimano FC6600/6603 Ultegra Triple Set Up - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
The reason for the sale is that I am replacing my current Ultegra set up for Dura Ace, all the items are still fitted to the bike and can be seen in full working order. The set up is about four years old and hasn't seen a great deal of action, the bike is only used in the summer months anyway. Needless to say that it is all in perfect working order. The shifters/levers hoods have the usual evidence of scuffing caused by leaning the bike up against walls etc, but these are very minor, and the right-hand crank on the chainset has a number of very light scratches on it, which in truth I have no idea where or how they have got there??

So the items for sale in the package are as follows:-

Ultegra Triple Shifters (not including the cables)
Ultegra Triple chain set, 172.5mm cranks, 30-39-52
Ultegra braze on front mech (if you don't have the braze on bracket, simply get a band adaptor from Ribble)
Ultegra long cage rear mech
Ultegra 10sp 12-23 cassette

£200 for the lot, (not prepared to separate items) plus carriage costs, which I would have to establish. Of course free to collect if you are anywhere near Redditch or I could maybe arrange to meet within a reasonable distance of Redditch.

For more info or any questions, please feel free to call - 07500 915448

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Price now reduced to £175

dhd.evans

Veteran
If this comes down anywhere near the £125 mark i'll definitely consider this. I know at that rate it would be an absolute steal and is cheeky to even suggest, but if you really want rid for cash i'll keep an offer on the table.

Steve T

Veteran
If you would consider £150? for this I would take it,I cant seem to be able to pm you at the moment.

Top Bottom