Exmoor Beauty closing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Phenominal response to this new event says something about the reputation of the organisers, MIG, who stage the Exmoor Beast.
Over 700 riders already signed-up, including nearly 100 ladies.
Looking like it's going to be a really beautiful day out on the bike
Entries due to close at midnight on Wed. 18th Apr.
 

chewy

Guru
Location
Devon
I'm signed up, and have been for a while...hoping for good weather and a friendly experience for my first sportive!
 
OP
OP
R

Ron Keegan

Guru
Great to hear you're all sorted out for the weekend Chewey. Weather forecast looking quite favourable. The Beauty' is going to be a great ocassion in which to make your sdebut. Another 20+ have signed-up in the last 24hrs and, clearly, there's a late rush to bag the last few places. It looks like the word is out that this is going to be one of 'The' big early season must-do events.
 
Hey

Yep all up and running for the weekend. The weather is showing different on each website you look at so nothing new there then.
First event and it looks to top 750 riders not bad, I think they all like the beauty of Exmoor!

See you there, still places left
 

vorsprung

Legendary Member
Location
Devon
I'm going for a ride over Exmoor on sunday too. I'm not on a sportive, I just need to get some hills in. The weather will probably be ok.
Probably will do Tiverton Bampton Dulverton Withypool North Moulton then back to Blackcat along the B road
 
Top Bottom