Evening all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leescurtis

Regular
I found this forum whilst searching for an internet cycling fix and decided to stop by.

I have been riding for a little over a year and started in order to drop some excess pounds. Three stone later, I am loving riding more than ever. I have got my pace from a starting 13mph to a regular 20mph but lack some meatier distances. My longest was a 76mile ride to Brighton via London but I am planning on my first century Brighton and back ride this month and a Amsterdam ride next year over 3 or 4 days depending on who is going to join me.

Well that is a little about me. I will see you around no doubt.

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Welcome mate, ive always thought about hopping on the ferry to amsterdam for a peddle about

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
:welcome:. Hope to hear more about your ride to Brighton and back.

OP
OP
leescurtis

leescurtis

Regular
Thanks for all your welcomes.

For anyone that is interested in my Brighton and back, I am hoping to do this on Saturday 18th October but this is dependent on the weather. If you would like to join me then PM me and i'll keep you in the loop with plans. I will be setting off from Bromley, heading to Biggin Hill and continuing south. have lunch at Brighton and head back.

In prep, I done 40 miles on Sunday, aim for 60 next Saturday or Sunday and then the ride the following weekend.

I see you are local Jonny, if you ever need a riding buddy then let me know.

Top Bottom