EuroVello 15, Rhine Route?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Farmer Sue Tickles

That's crazy. I just checked my email from May'22. We paid £157 for 2 people and cabin.

I agree. It almost feels extortionate.

Those loops look excellent. We are doing the tour in September. I may wait a while to see if the Dutch Ferry prices change.

I have priced a 5 day loop up from Dunkirk to Bruges to Ypres to Dunkirk. The whole trip with hotels and return ferries costs slightly over the Harwich to Hoek of Holland ferry alone.

I'd be surprised if the ferry prices didn't change closer to the time. September the kids are back in school. Like I suggested above, buying tickets online can be a complicated business where we are often tracked and pitched prices to match.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
I'd be surprised if the ferry prices didn't change closer to the time. September the kids are back in school. Like I suggested above, buying tickets online can be a complicated business where we are often tracked and pitched prices to match.

Are you suggesting that a Scotsman has been hoodwinked?

It would be very out of character. :tongue:

Are you suggesting that a Scotsman has been hoodwinked?

It would be very out of character. :tongue:

Well, not being from those parts (and not wishing to stir the pot) I have heard that copper wire was invented by two Scotsmen fighting over a penny..... But I've also heard that a Yorkshireman is a Scot (specifically an Aberdonian) with the generosity kicked out of him ^_^

By the by, the Dutch have a reputation for frugality so I'm sure you'll feel doubly at home! ^_^

On a serious note, perhaps it's my misplaced paranoia but I am wary of booking ferries/planes too far in advance. Mind you, I tend to be flexible, and typically solo. Travelling with another would be different.
It's not much different to the way some travellers want to have accommodation booked the whole way along and others are more casual. We're all different and we all place value on different things.

But I've also heard that a Yorkshireman is a Scot (specifically an Aberdonian) with the generosity kicked out of him ^_^

By the by, the Dutch have a reputation for frugality so I'm sure you'll feel doubly at home! ^_^

Well, Swabians (people living in the Stuttgart region) are said to be like the Dutch without the generosity, although the people who say that are their neighbours from Baden...

Top Bottom