Endura pro bib shorts {FS} ~~~SOLD~~~

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi
Having a clear out .

I have for sale a pair of bib shorts in good condition .. A Little bobbling on the back side of the shorts
Gel Grippers to the inside of the legs .

Size large 32 up to 36 waist as they will stretch ... £25..... Hanger not included
WP_20140306_001.jpg

Last edited:
£15 posted ?

sorry no...£25 posted
Sorry slightly off topic I know but, I have these shorts but all the endura lettering is falling/peeling off, yours look immaculate on the pics, do you wash them inside out at low temperatures or take other precautions? I just put mine in the wash basket and let mrs bb do them, perhaps I should learn how to switch it on and do stuff myself!

Sorry slightly off topic I know but, I have these shorts but all the endura lettering is falling/peeling off, yours look immaculate on the pics, do you wash them inside out at low temperatures or take other precautions? I just put mine in the wash basket and let mrs bb do them, perhaps I should learn how to switch it on and do stuff myself!
Hi

I wash all my cycling clothes by hand in Luke warm water/small amount of comfort .. I find that it retains there colour and newness for longer

Grayduff

Über Member
Not sure how to pm..but would like them please :thumbsup:

Top Bottom