Endura Humvee 3/4 baggy shorts, XXL, £20, Didsbury Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DTD

Veteran
Pair of Endura Humvee 3/4 length baggy trail shorts, freshly washed and reproofed in great condition, complete with original belt and click fast padded liner shorts. Too big for me now, hence sale. £20 collect for free or will post for £7

Attachments

• bike clothing sale (6).jpg
    bike clothing sale (6).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 15

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have been wearing mine on and off the bike throughout the summer. I think they are a really good design. (Maybe a bit too warm on very hot days, but great the rest of the time.)

Somebody should snap them up at that price!

OP
OP
DTD

DTD

Veteran
Can't fault them (though I find the popper a bit keen to 'pop') – if they still fitted I'd be keeping them.

compo

Veteran
I cannot find a size chart. Can you tell me what the waist size is please. XXL is pretty meaningless as it varies so much between manufacturers.
Thanks.

OP
OP
DTD

DTD

Veteran
On the Endura sizing chart XXL is reckoned to be 39 to 41" – but to be honest because the Humvees have an elasticated waist band and a belt and are supposed to be baggies they fit smaller waists – I was about 38" and am now 32" and I could still just about wear them. Safest bet would be to try a pair on (and of course by something else from the shop).

ColinJ

I am now a 35 inch waist and find the XXL a comfortable fit. Yes, you could stretch the elasticated waist by 4 or 5 inches, but I wouldn't fancy having a tight waistband while riding. I would say 32-36 inches in comfort.

ColinJ

I just took a tape measure to mine ...

The waistband is 34 inches unstretched, therefore I stretch it by an inch or so, which is ok - it leaves a mark round my waist but does not feel like it is strangling it!

Pulling very hard on the waistband, it is possible to stretch it to 41 inches, but no way would that have suited me when I was that size!

Below 34 inches, you would need to use the integrated belt to keep the shorts up.

compo

Veteran
No good to me then. Too small

Top Bottom