Eastway R3.0 Roadbike Size 54Cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frogdr1ver

Having upgraded through another forum im looking to move on my Eastway Road bike. Its in mint condition probably only done 400-500 miles tops and looks like new. Its a size 54cm which is a bit to big for me (im 5'8" and 30" leg). I paid £849 from the local bike shop in may so id like around £700 delivered or can knock some off for collection. Im open to offers and fire away with questions. Im based in Lincoln and i can provide more pictures.

2014-08-12 13.34.49.jpg

Weight (approx in medium): 8.6kg
• Frame: Eastway 7005 Aluminium Road
• Colour: Grey/white
• Fork: Carbon bladed
• Chainset: SRAM Apex 53/39
• Front derailleur: SRAM Apex
• Rear derailleur: SRAM Apex medium cage
• Shifter: SRAM Apex
• Cassette: SRAM PG 1030 11-28
• Chain: YBN S10CR
• Brakes: Tektro R359
• Wheelset: Eastway E28
• Tyres: KENDA K1018 700C*25C
• Saddle: Eastway Sport
• Seatpost: Eastway Comp 27.2
• Handlebar: Eastway comp
• Stem: Eastway Comp
• Grips/bar tape: Eastway Velvet

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
You might want to be flexible on price as wheelies have new delivered for £675
http://mobile.wheelies.co.uk/eastway-r-3-0-2013-road-bike/p62939/

Good luck with the sale :smile:

Reactions: SWC

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
In what ways it too big? have you considered a shorter stem? i have a 54 for commuting but use a 80 mm stem to get the fit and im 5 foot 7 " with the same inside leg.

OP
OP
frogdr1ver

frogdr1ver

Ive always felt a little bit stretched on it to be honest and yes could change stems etc. But as much as id love to be following the n+1 rule im closer to the s-1 !!

lesley_x

Über Member
I was told Eastway bikes run pretty big. LBS told me I couldn't consider even their smallest size. Love the look of Eastway! Hope you get it sold.

OP
OP
frogdr1ver

frogdr1ver

It really is a great bike and i nearly bought the R1 XS but got a good deal on a 2011 Moda Finale that fits really well.

OP
OP
frogdr1ver

frogdr1ver

Might also be interested in a swap for a ladies bike to suit a 5'4" rider and can get Mission Control out on the road, open to any other swaps etc that might be of interest.

Top Bottom