Easton Circuit road wheels (Campag)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Collection only, from SW London - Price: £90
**Must be collected from SW London, within the next week**

Set of Easton Circuit road wheels, with Campag splined freehub. The rear wheel had new bearings installed and very soon after got taken off the bike and hasn't been used since. Front has been used periodically since but is still true and runs well. I used to be pretty heavy but I never had any probs with these going out of true or spokes pinging (literally, never had to tweak them). They are probably the best rolling set of wheels I have ever had, aside from possibly my new Pro Lite Bracchianos.

Weight: 1730g (inc. skewers)

Need to get them collected from SW London within the next week as I am moving house. Priced for quick sale...

***Just to make it crystal clear that the rear is for use with Campag cassettes and will not work with Shimano / SRAM.***

1s1fs5.jpg

adyia1.jpg

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Price reduced to £75, need to get rid of these sometime this week!

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi

I still have 'em (managed to find somewhere to put them, when I moved). I can't get to a Post Office with them though, so would need collection only. Sorry!

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi
Sorry - only just noticed this update.

I really want the buyer to collect and inspect them before parting with the cash, to be honest (being a secondhand wheelset and all that). Also I can't be around for a courier collection, in the daytime, due to being at work and not getting in until quite late in the evening.

If there are no takers, willing to collect them, I will just hold onto them for now - the new place has a bit more storage space then I had anticipated :thumbsup:

Top Bottom