Eagerly awaiting delivery......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cannondale Lady

Hi. New member from Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. My name's Christine and I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my Cannondale MTB. Hubby has cycled all his adult life and I have at last decided to join him.

In fact its arriving now. Will just go answer the door......Oooooo it looks grand. Just an entry level spec but it will do for me. Now I hope have many happy hours cycling with it and will be back to talk about my progress, ask questions and ask advice. My first question.......how long before the sore bottom stops?

Last edited by a moderator:

13 rider

Guru
Never ! .only joking get some good padded shorts etc and get seat set correctly hubby should be able to help.It seems ladies suffer sore bum more , other females are better equipped to advise than me I am sure they be answering soon . good look with the riding

Potts81

Well done the more you ride the less pain on bottom. Can't wait get my 60 year old mum a bike but not sure what would be best for her my 64 year old dad just got into it and has the bike bug big time.

The Mighty News

Hi. New member from Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. My name's Christine and I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my Cannondale MTB. Hubby has cycled all his adult life and I have at last decided to join him.

In fact its arriving now. Will just go answer the door......Oooooo it looks grand. Just an entry level spec but it will do for me. Now I hope have many happy hours cycling with it and will be back to talk about my progress, ask questions and ask advice. My first question.......how long before the sore bottom stops?

Ive got a Cannondale! love it! I too am from Sunderland ;-)

Edit: I am not Cannondale Lady's husband :blush:

Top Bottom