Dolan Preffisio Frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buzzinonbikes

Selling my old Frame. It's a 62cm. Would make a good winter hack for someone.

Needs the rack/mudguard eyelets retapping if you are to use them and has some light surface damage to one of the seat stays from being transported badly on the back of a truck but other than that all in good working condition. BB threads good, hanger is straight. Includes towntube cable twisty jobbas and seat post clamp.

£50 ono collected/mutual location Manchester.
Only 1.5 years old
More pics on request

All info here http://www.dolan-bikes.com/dolan-preffisio-aluminium-road-frame-3185.html

7380CDEB-7D47-438A-A955-05A72440CB47_zpsemzxb726.jpg

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I might be interested, what has happened to the forks?

400bhp

Guru
. There is a bolt stuck spinning in the chain stay bridge. Wouldn't take much to get out with the right tools. I might give it a go.

Same issue on my Surosa version of this frame:wacko:

Seems a bit odd you swapping out this 1.5 year old frame for another frame. What's the reason?

OP
OP
Buzzinonbikes

Buzzinonbikes

Same issue on my Surosa version of this frame:wacko:

Seems a bit odd you swapping out this 1.5 year old frame for another frame. What's the reason?

The stripped rack mounts mainly. I need me some rack/full guard action in my life. Nothing odd here! As described some cosmetic damage to the frame. Will post up some pics tomorrow.

Built the bits onto a kinesis racelight in baby blue which is sooooo nice

400bhp

Guru
Ahh mine has rack and mudguard mounts. Must be one of the subtle differences between the frames.:smile:

OP
OP
Buzzinonbikes

Buzzinonbikes

Ahh mine has rack and mudguard mounts. Must be one of the subtle differences between the frames.:smile:
No, this one does too. The threads however are stripped.

OP
OP
Buzzinonbikes

Buzzinonbikes

Some more pics illustrating the good nick of most parts but also the damage to the seat stay and where the eyelets have been drilled out. Any more interest before it hits the bay/gumtree?

th_5D947EA9-C71F-4A72-BC3D-87F98CFCC52D_zpsv3hbhwx0.jpg
th_00D3ED0F-D188-415B-9937-6130BDCC1C63_zpsqqlbn8tj.jpg
th_4FC9A8D8-A5DE-4A73-9222-66E28A2F3DCE_zpsmaqfnxdq.jpg
th_64751E11-7392-4868-ACB9-23361B1FF9EA_zpsbotczueg.jpg

Top Bottom