DiveswithMermaids3311

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm like first letter or as I guess some want to call it. Thread. This is not an expression that I am use to. Maybe it is because I'm from California. It seems that everybody is in/from the UK. I'm not sure where to begine if every body is darn near on the other side of the world. I will say it seems that from a number of videos that I have watched, a group GCN, (if I have that right) it seem like it is raining most of the time. One of my interests in starting with this group, is in tring to find one or more people that like to ride. Here in Sacramento Calif. that is not easy to do. Of course I don't know how the people are in UK, but the people in Russia were quite friendly. I went to Russia for a month and I got stuck there for two years. People in Calif. are not all that friendly. Oh, by the way, I love Scuba diving too. And I spent 1.5 years in Guam, diving among lots of WW-II wreckage, and yes I one dive where I went down to 7& 2/3 atmospheres I did see six mermaids! :-)) In Guam & Siapan, I logged 137.5 hours underwater. Till another day. Jim

carpiste

Guru
:welcome: and yes it is wet, windy and cold at the moment, but it is winter :blush:
But, on a positive note we are a really friendly bunch for the most part and you will be glad to know there are some riders here from the States 🇺🇲
(that was the nearest I could find to the flag of the USA )

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
:welcome: and yes it is wet, windy and cold at the moment, but it is winter :blush:
But, on a positive note we are a really friendly bunch for the most part and you will be glad to know there are some riders here from the States 🇺🇲
(that was the nearest I could find to the flag of the USA )
i wonder if they want to swap ? 3c and chucking it down atm :cold:

Top Bottom