Di2 upgrade?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

livpoksoc

Guru
Noticed that several outlets are selling Ultegra Di2 at a heavy discount - so wanted a sense check on if it can be put on my current bike.

I have a Giant Revolt 2.0 Advanced. Current groupset is a Shimano GRX, internal cables and hydro discs. Wheelset can handle 12spd, though currently running 11spd.

Thanks in advance

vickster

Legendary Member
Isn’t Di2 double and GRX 1x ?

13 rider

Guru
From what I understand Grx crank sets tend to be sub compact 46/32 ,pretty sure the smallest ultegra will be 50/34 will this suit your riding , Have you considered 105 Di2 normally £700 + cheaper differences are 150g heavier and no extra secret buttons on the shifters .
95% certain it would fit your bike ,would you DIY it or get a Lbs to do the work if so ask them

OP
OP
livpoksoc

livpoksoc

Guru
Isn’t Di2 double and GRX 1x ?

My groupset is def a 2x

OP
OP
livpoksoc

livpoksoc

Guru
From what I understand Grx crank sets tend to be sub compact 46/32 ,pretty sure the smallest ultegra will be 50/34 will this suit your riding , Have you considered 105 Di2 normally £700 + cheaper differences are 150g heavier and no extra secret buttons on the shifters .
95% certain it would fit your bike ,would you DIY it or get a Lbs to do the work if so ask them

Hadn't considered the chainring sizes. Looking at the spec sheet, it's 32/48 and a 11-34 on the back.

On my older road bike, I run 105/tiagra mix of 50/34 and a 11-32 cassette.

Top Bottom