Decent Youtube Channel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having just returned to cycling I just wondered if there were any decent youtube I have tried Gcn (global cycling network) although a great channel it just seems to be continuously pushing aerobikes.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Depends what you're looking for? Not sure if you want technical info although there are a few smaller channels who offer some input. If you want general entertainment, try Kakie Kookabura or Leonard M Lee, both just everyday cyclists but entertaining and educational.

Boopop

Guru
What do you want?:
  • Product Reviews
  • Cycling Infrastructure
  • Cycle touring/Bikepacking
  • Specific cycling sport disciplines
  • Cycling Culture
There's all manner of different types of youtube channels for cycling, because it's such a broad subject. I've just realised, where's CyclingUK's youtube channel?* Anyway...

I'll start you off with Tom at Shifter: https://www.youtube.com/@Shifter_Cycling. OK so he's in Canada but a lot of what he talks about can be applied around the world.

*EDIT: Found it, it's just rather small.

Bristolian

Having just returned to cycling I just wondered if there were any decent youtube I have tried Gcn (global cycling network) although a great channel it just seems to be continuously pushing aerobikes.

I got bored with GCN pretty quickly as it never seemed to have anything for me in it. Even when they said they were going to build a cheap bike the budget was above £1k.

I do like watching normal people's rides. Leonard Lee is a favourite channel of mine, as is Steve Alison (Grumpy old man on a bike), Ride with Roy and Man on a bike - probably because they are all of an age similar to me.

Top Bottom