Decathlon Sport 7.0 childs / kids road / racing bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyh

Veteran
Hi folks,

My lad has just got himself a Triban 3 48cm, and so is wanting to sell his Decathlon Sport 7.0.
It has served him well and really got him into riding.
I have listed it on ebay, but thought I would put it here in case anyone is looking for a kids road bike.

Aside from wear and a few scratches, it is in good order and has new flat pedals, cables, brake blocks, and Bontrager bar tape. I added cross brake levers, this gave him more confidence with braking, and I have left these on.

There are pics on the ebay listing, but if anyone from CC is after such a bike, I am more than happy to pull the item/buy it now etc.

I do have the box from his Triban 3, so I can pack it up to an extent, and if someone wants to arrange a courier that is no bother.

Money wise, well it is his bike, his money, but I would have thought it was worth £75... but again, talk to me if interested.
Images are with the ebay listing here... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Decathlon-Sport-7-0-childs-kids-road-racing-bike-/230988351876

Anyhow, hopefully all that is in order, not put an item up on CC before, so please let me know if I need change anything.

Cheers

Johnny

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
hehehe be tempted :smile:

seriously, if interested let me know and I am sure we can sort something.

Top Bottom