Decathlon Clever 7000 Track Pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Daft name but a fantastic pump.

I'm only selling it as I was bought another pump a while ago and I just don't need two of them.

This pumps in full working order, cosmetically the feet are a little tatty, but everything else is spot on.

The pump sells at Decathlon for £24.99, see HERE

Postage costs would kill this I suspect, so I'm just asking £10 collected from BL1, but if you think it's worth it you're welcome to arrange your own courier :thumbsup:

20140511_152411.jpg 20140511_152434.jpg

Ellillowladex

Regular
Postage via myHermes would be no more than £4.00 - which includes tracking & insurance up to £50. :thumbsup:

Dan B

Disengaged member
User is right. I've got one, I'm thinking about buying another as a spare in case they stop making them before it wears out

puffinbilly

Veteran
smokeysmo post: 3076731 said:
I wasn't going to get involved TBH but if I'll get some bubblewrap and cardboard and let you know the total cost billy :smile:

Some old newspaper and a bag would be ok
I've just been told about this service from a guy at work - UPS access point, just post it from a local shop to the recipients local ship. Sounds ideal - quick and local and insured for £50 - saves on going to the post office. All for the pprincely sum of £0.90.

I'll pm my details to you and get details to transfer cash.

http://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=219&cp=bl1&dp=ne3&p=1~1#/results

Ellillowladex

Regular
Some old newspaper and a bag would be ok
I've just been told about this service from a guy at work - UPS access point, just post it from a local shop to the recipients local ship. Sounds ideal - quick and local and insured for £50 - saves on going to the post office. All for the pprincely sum of £0.90.

I'll pm my details to you and get details to transfer cash.

http://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=219&cp=bl1&dp=ne3&p=1~1#/results

That's a great service! :becool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Still for sale

Top Bottom