Dawes Jack, 20" wheel folder - SOLD. paid and gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
SOLD - paid for and gone!

Dawes Jack, 20" wheel folder

Folding bike, 2013, 20" wheels, blue/grey in superb condition (ridden less than 100 miles) - probably the next best folder to Brompton. It has a Dahon manual so appears to be made for Dawes by Dahon

dawes-folder1.png

To quote Dawes: The Jack is a high quality affordable bike that’ll meet the requirements of most commuter or leisure rider. The alloy frame has our 3 point locking mechanism with telescopic handlepost for a safe and tailored fit. Equipped with high quality Shimano 6 speed derailleur gears, double wall alloy rims and mudguards make it excellent for commuters, leisure riders and people looking to take the bike away on holiday. You can take it almost anywhere and the ride is always great.

Current model is £399 at Evans and other shops - looking for £160.00 ono (collected from Stratford-upon-Avon - or may courier at cost)

Rob

Last edited:

e-rider

Banned member
any chance of make the image 'full'. Is it large enough for 6'2" rider?

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
any chance of make the image 'full'. Is it large enough for 6'2" rider?

The only image I have is the one at lo-res in the post and it loses definition if larger - when it stops raining I'll take some new pix (and if you PM me an email addy I'll send them)

I'm 6'4" so the answer is YES on the size. I rode my Dawes Ace (pretty much the same frame/machine) along quite a bit of the Tarka Train in Deon earlier this week.

Rob

Top Bottom