Cyclops Power Tap on Mavic Open Pro wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
crikey! Quite why you'd want to know how many 'watts' your legs are churning out I've no idea, but, for those of you who want to get the very most out of your (dread word) Garmin, this little horror will do that very thing.

It looks a bit like a hub dynamo (well, it would, wouldn't it) and both it and the wheel are in sparkly, spankingly good condition. You'll have guessed I'm posting this for a friend (actually the chap who pays my wages, so it really is in a good cause) but I'm happy to recommend it.

They go for about £860 new, so any offer about half of that will take it away. Available for inspection Greenwich or Borough, or elsewhere by prior arrangement. PM me for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
Hi, is the wheel still for sale?. Very interested.

Cyclist33

Just out of interest, how in heaven's name does that spec of wheel justify a price tag of £860 new, that wheel must be worth about a hundred/ ton-50 on its own which means the powertap element is £700 odd quid. If you needed to spend that much on measuring your rates, you'd either have more money than sense, or would be of a competitive standard where the Open Pro wheel would not be high spec enough?

Just seems an odd pairing to me. Anyway, good luck with the sale!

Top Bottom