Cycling safety camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/bike-camera-with-decent-battery-life.297856/

Remember a camera won't make you any safer. Mr Motorist won't know and doesn't care that you have a camera set up.
What it will/might do is stop plod from using the excuse of "no camera, no crime".

Jesus - I think we all know what the OP is after.!!!!!

No need to keep telling him/her that a camera doesn't protect you from idiots. It does give you some redress and several incidents I have reported have led to drivers being fined

Cyliq fly 12 sport or too cycling front camera are two contenders - either will knock a good whole in £300 though.

Drago

Legendary Member
It  might give you some redress.

There is also an equivalent danger, judging from much or the footage I've seen on the Web over the years, that it'll also crucify the rider for contributing towards the incident.

But as you rightly say, that's not the brief.

All I would say is dont mount it on your helmet.

It  might give you some redress.

There is also an equivalent danger, judging from much or the footage I've seen on the Web over the years, that it'll also crucify the rider for contributing towards the incident.

But as you rightly say, that's not the brief.

All I would say is dont mount it on your helmet

There is the remote possibility of that happening but don't forget many cars have dashcans.

99% of the time if a notice is issued the driver pays the fine or attends a driver education course. Thats what the police office told me and that has been my experience in 7 years of submitting footage.

I don't think we should put the OP off by dreaming up highly unlikely scenarios. They only need 45 seconds off footage.

Top Bottom