Cycling again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badassmav

Hi guys. I started riding again after a 25+ year haitus. Mostly, because my current lifestyle has everything I need within a couple of miles of my residence. 30 years or so ago, I was an avid mountain biker putting in 2-300 miles /week in the saddle. Bought one of the first Kestrel composite MB frames upon their release, and raced local (southern cal) venues once in a while for kicks. I recently came across a decent road bike, and became a member to find out more about it. Already posted a thread called, "centurion help" to see who can help. My screen name I carried over from another forum, where I posted regularly, boasting how badass the Can am Maverick I built was, hence the name Badassmav. It's the car that is badass, not me!
Anyway, look forward to learning about the latest technologies in cycling. I was impressed when I saw how the Shimano Ultegra derailleurs on my bike were actuated. That is badass! See you again soon

Mrs M

Guru
Hi guys. I started riding again after a 25+ year haitus. Mostly, because my current lifestyle has everything I need within a couple of miles of my residence. 30 years or so ago, I was an avid mountain biker putting in 2-300 miles /week in the saddle. Bought one of the first Kestrel composite MB frames upon their release, and raced local (southern cal) venues once in a while for kicks. I recently came across a decent road bike, and became a member to find out more about it. Already posted a thread called, "centurion help" to see who can help. My screen name I carried over from another forum, where I posted regularly, boasting how badass the Can am Maverick I built was, hence the name Badassmav. It's the car that is badass, not me!
Anyway, look forward to learning about the latest technologies in cycling. I was impressed when I saw how the Shimano Ultegra derailleurs on my bike were actuated. That is badass! See you again soon
:welcome:

Top Bottom