Cycle Chat Newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi ya fellow cyclist!

I am, "On2Wheels" and just wanted to introduce myself and say "hello" to everyone out there. I am primarily a recreational cyclist (not competitive) and ride for fitness and, of course, fun. I like to think, though, to some capacity it is competitive, because I am constantly striving to improve my own technique, distance, and time. I am looking forward to meeting other cyclist in the group who may share a similar interest and just learning more about the many aspects of cycling. I also enjoy motorcycling, but those "two wheels" only make me fat and sassy and lazy as well. It's my getting out there and hammering down on those pedals that's gonna keep me in shape. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
:welcome:

OP
OP
O

On2Wheels

Regular
Welcome to CC, O2W, but you'll struggle to find (m)any forumers from Kentucky!

At least enjoy the craic and banter online: you'll soon be part of the virtual community.

OP
OP
O

On2Wheels

Regular
Thanks Dayvo. You're right, not a lot of we cyclist here in Kentucky to begin with. If so, certainly not in Western Kentucky. Looking forward to connecting with others out there who do cycle. Thanks much!

Top Bottom