Custom frame sprayers ( flip paint)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I should think any sprayer should be able to do it if you're prepared to pay for the paint which I believe is quite expensive.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
I should think any sprayer should be able to do it if you're prepared to pay for the paint which I believe is quite expensive.

Not only is some of the paint required more expensive. To achieve these finishes often involves multi-stage / layers of paint. Not just base, paint and lacquer for example.

Also impossibly hard to repair / touch-in if thats a consideration going forward.......

Jody

Stubborn git
Not only is some of the paint required more expensive. To achieve these finishes often involves multi-stage / layers of paint. Not just base, paint and lacquer for example.

Also impossibly hard to repair / touch-in if thats a consideration going forward.......

Could always opt for a flip powder coat as an alternative

OP
OP
ghawks100

ghawks100

Not wanting to go down the powder coating route due to the high heat temp to bake it.
i understand the process for flip paint finish, just wondered if anyone could suggest/recommend any bike sprayers, between Stafford- Yorkshire areas.

Top Bottom