Crumpler Seedy 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Back in April 2012 I bought User's pre-loved Seedy Three bag

Here's how he sold it to CycleChat and reeled me in...

I'm selling this only due to the fact that I'm upgrading. If you know Crumpler bags you'll know that they're cavernous and pretty much indestructable. This one is a few years old, but hasn't had much use until a few months ago when I found my rucksack not big enough for the days when I have to carry loads of gear. I think the most I've managed is my laptop, a pair of shoes, trousers, and five shirts. Ideal for commuting and very comfortable when on the bike. Has a third strap to keep it in place on your back.

Three internal pockets along the front of the bag, the middle one with a velcro closer. And I'll include a John Thursday 50 pocket which is attached to the outside of the bag.

I put the bag through the washing machine when I started using it again as it had sat in a cupboard for a while, and it came out looking as good as new. I can't see any wear anywhere on it, and these bags go on for every.
I'm upgrading. I need more pockets and dedicated laptop slot. It's a great bag. I've had a ton of use from it, it makes a great overnight or shopping bag. The stabiliser strap clip has lost a prong (I trod on it) though it still works fine with just the one (spares can be had from your local haberdashery or off fleabay for £2). And I'll throw in a bagaboo tarp zip pouch (fits on the main strap) in blue, £8 new, for your season ticket and keys to go in.

As the ever splendid @User nearly once said....

How's about £15 + £5 p&p?

Some reviews here.

Stock image
41CE4B1G64L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Top Bottom