Continental Grand Prix 700 * 28 road tyre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rliu

Veteran
Ordered 2 of these through a newbie mistake and realised that I could use a 25 on the front tyre. Therefore offering 1 for pretty much what I paid for it, rounding up by a quid to £20
Pick up from Orpington or I can see if I can cycle by and deliver to you. Payment by cash only.

Manufacturer description
'The name Grand Prix has become a brand of its own in cycling circles worldwide. The Grand Prix is THE classic tyre marking quality and performance. Not unlike its predecessor, this generation is eager to change traditional standards. The Black Chili compound offers superior grip over other tyres. Also available with a 22 mm carcass for low rolling resistance, higher mileage and extra comfort.'

BSRU

A Human Being
Ordered 2 of these through a newbie mistake and realised that I could use a 25 on the front tyre. Therefore offering 1 for pretty much what I paid for it, rounding up by a quid to £20
Pick up from Orpington or I can see if I can cycle by and deliver to you. Payment by cash only.

Manufacturer description
'The name Grand Prix has become a brand of its own in cycling circles worldwide. The Grand Prix is THE classic tyre marking quality and performance. Not unlike its predecessor, this generation is eager to change traditional standards. The Black Chili compound offers superior grip over other tyres. Also available with a 22 mm carcass for low rolling resistance, higher mileage and extra comfort.'
You should get admin or a mod to change the title to Continental GP4000s, as there are different types of Grand Prix tyres.

OP
OP
R

rliu

Veteran
As it happens they aren't GP 4000s, they are the original Grand Prix road tyres so non-folding

Top Bottom