Condor Squadra 55cm complete bike SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
4891459819_f3f1821253_b.jpg
2004/5 model frame. Excellent machine that has served me well, but it's always been 'backup road bike', and the arrival of a new bike means it's going to get ridden even less. That just isn't right for such a quality bit of kit, so I'd rather let it go to someone who'll ride it a bit more.
55cm frame- I'm 5ft 10" and depending on desired riding position, there should be a decent fit for someone at least a couple of inches taller or shorter.
Front triangle is aluminium, carbon rear triangle and fork, manufactured by Dedaccai in Italy. Both in terms of geometry and frame construction it's more racer than sportive bike, but it's not uncomfortable by any means, I've ridden multiple 100+ milers on it, longest ride of 168 miles. Top tube got a bit scratched in a small area due to the clumsiness of others, otherwise in excellent condition. It's been well used but it's got plenty of life left in it.
Groupset is full Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed, with the exception of the chainset which is a Centaur one. 50/34 rings, 12-25 cassette. Fulcrum Racing 5 Evolution wheels (weight around 1750g). Deda Big Piega bars (44cm I think), no name aluminium seatpost, 100mm (I think) Bontrager stem. Fizik Aliante Gamma saddle. Schwalbe Durano Plus 25mm tyres. Shimano 540 SPDs.

£350 ono.

Bit of a useless post but very nice bike, unfortunately I don't have the cash or else I would be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom