Condor Fratello Audax, Campag Veloce Compact 58cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary P

Über Member
Hi all. Selling my Condor Fratello 2011 58cm Audax bike.

Overall build was just short of £1250 when new and am looking for £750 ono.

Bike is in Brighton Sussex and pictures on Flickr are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24319564@N04/sets/72157632625389862/

In lovely condition as has seen little use. Selling due to carbon upgrade.

The bike is a Dedaccai steel frame with a Condor carbon fork. Typical audax geometry with a high head tube and a relaxed feel to it for all day comfort. 58cm seat tube centre to top with a 58cm top tube (if measured horizontally). Seat tube centre to centre is 53cm and the top tube is 53.5cm centre to centre. Head tube length is 20.5cm. Beautiful retro blue paint job as you can see from the pictures. Rides like an absolute dream and has been very well cared for. It is a used but most definitely not abused machine.

Ideal for someone around 6ft tall I'd say with little leeway either way.

I've put a shorter stem on it (Specialized) as I'm not too good with being stretched out. It has Deda bars, Miche Condor wheels with Miche hubs, Campag 10 speed Veloce double compact chainset (50/34). There's a Specialized 143 Rival saddle, a Condor carbon seatpost, full mudguards, Condor Anniversary brakes, low friction cables and outers.

I'd really rather not ship it to be honest so it'd be better if you could collect. I can deliver in my van within reason for a fee but please ask first as I work for myself and down-time is pretty precious!

Please PM me as I'm not always checking into the forum.

Thanks

Gary P
No pedals with this but I'm sure you'd like to spec your own.

Top Bottom