*CLOSED* Evans Cycles gift voucher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_chilled_cyclist

Hi everyone

I have a £900 Evans Cycles e-voucher for sale at £875.

They will be going on sale in the next few months so this will give you an extra discount!

I can email upon successful bank transfer.

Thanks!

^_^

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Is the voucher transferable according to the T&Cs?

OP
OP
the_chilled_cyclist

the_chilled_cyclist

Is the voucher transferable according to the T&Cs?
I have checked the T&Cs on both the voucher and Evans Cycles website, and there is no restriction on transferring. They only ask for the voucher number or the barcode at point of payment either online or in store.

I bought this at a discounted rate in preparation for a new bike purchase. I later found out i was unable to use a gift voucher as payment if i wanted to benefit from a cashback offer through my health insurance provider. Therefore i bought my bike on credit card and now have a voucher I'm looking to sell off to a member of the lovely Cycle Chat community.

I understand the concerns about transferring to a stranger. Therefore I'm happy to offer the voucher once a deposit of £100 has been transferred. This means I'm having to trust the buyer will pay the remaining balance once they receive the voucher.

I think that's pretty fair!

Kbrook

Guru
Curious as to how much you paid for this discounted voucher? It does sounds like you are trying to make a profit from a member of the lovely cycle chat community.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
As a relatively new member of this forum (joined less than a week ago), I would be amazed if anyone were to take you up on your 'deal'. Im afraid that you may need to look elsewhere to get rid of it.

Top Bottom