[CLOSED] 2013 Bianchi Via Norone Xenon (53 frame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanMcGrath

Hello, I have a 2013 bianchi via norone xenon in the only colour a bianchi should be celeste on a 53frame. I love the bike and have owned it a year now. I've really really got into cycling and am looking at upgrading to a different bike. Either a wilier or a Isaac bike. Something totally different. I've really looked after the bike and clean it after every ride. Just wondering how much to expect to put it up for and if anyone is interested? Here is a pic when I firstly bought it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 30
Currently being offered new by online retailers for £800, (stock permitting).

Of course if you ebay it you could get a bidding war with it being a small size. Give it a whirl, whack it on ebay, start it at 99p and keep an eye on it, if bidding isn't doing what you want you can always pull the plug before it ends.

These may or may not be the exact same bike, but they came up under the same description, THIS one sold for £460, THIS one for £526, and THIS one for £510.

Remember though that the sellers would have been slapped for final valuation fees, and if they took payment via PayPal then they'd have paid fees on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom