Clearout - various used items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A lot of this, apart from the Trekking bars and the Carradice, came off a late 90's mtn bike which had little use. It's just cluttering my shed but may be of use to someone who needs replacement parts or is looking to build a utility/pub bike.

Prices include postage via Myhermes and I'd prefer payment by Paypal gift please.

I've listed stuff individually but can combine postage for more than one item, in fact would be pleased to do so.

First up is Specialized branded Sugino Crankset 42/32/22, 8 speed, has lots of surface rust spot on it which will clean off with wire wool or brasso. Is generally marked from use and transport but has done no more than about 500 miles, so plenty of life in it.

IMG_3882.JPG
£15 posted

8 Speed Shimano STX RC rear dérailleur

IMG_3889.JPG
£5 posted

Shimano front triple dérailleur, unknown model, bottom pull, 8 speed.
IMG_3888.JPG
£5 posted

Shimano STX RC left and right shifters, triple, 8 speed, bottom cover broken off 8 speed as shown but fully working

IMG_3891.JPG
£10 posted

Mtn bike bars, alloy, 520 wide, 25.4 dia.

IMG_3884.JPG

£5 posted

Marin stem 100mm, 5degree rise, 25.4 clamp dia. Allen key bolts have surface rust
IMG_3885.JPG

£5 posted

V-brakes and levers, pads need replacing
IMG_3892.JPG

£5 posted

Alloy trekking bars, 25.4 diameter, 610 wide, 3 degree rise, 6061, good condition
IMG_3883.JPG
£8 posted

Carradice Prima maxi 5litre day bag, saddle mounted, excellent condition. SOLD

IMG_3894.JPG
IMG_3636_resize.JPG

£10 posted SOLD

I also have a set of 26" mtn bike wheels with tubes and Specialized 26.1.95 tyres, Specialized branded, rim brakes only, mostly straight, Postage may be more than the wheel is worth but ask and I'll check prices.

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Hi @Crackle, I hadn't previously considered a seatpack that big but it might suit when I want to take my binos and stuff down to the bird reserves, rather than sweating it with a backpack... I think I might bagsie (sorry) that if I may.. thanks.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Hi @Crackle, I hadn't previously considered a seatpack that big but it might suit when I want to take my binos and stuff down to the bird reserves, rather than sweating it with a backpack... I think I might bagsie (sorry) that if I may.. thanks.
Pm me your details Ian.

Top Bottom