Claud Butler Majestic - classic tourer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
I've decided to part with what was my second favourite bike - a c1982 Claud Butler Majesic 60cm frame, rebuilt and converted to 700c wheels (including professional resetting of rear stays) The frame was powder-coated in yellow and new transfers fitted in 2007 .. and NOT RIDDEN SINCE THEN.

Deore level drive-train components with bar end shifters (7 speed but have the 8th cog), SPD pedals, drop bars, aero levers with under-tape cables, Alhonga dual-pivot caliper brakes, Specialized BG saddle, SKS mudguards, Conti Gatorskin tyres. Optional panner rack if required.

I'm really looking to get about £375 for it - as a classic 531 steel-framed bike - collected from Stratford-upon-Avon (or I can take it to London Marylebone for the cost of a saver ticket (with Raildcard!!) If push comes to shove I may consider selling F&F only which I would courier - horizontal dropouts so would convert to a fixed easily..

There's a bit about it here : http://www.beewee.org.uk/index.php?...-majestic-audax&catid=43:bicycles-1&Itemid=65

If interested please let me know and I'll get some more pix sorted.

Rob

Top Bottom