claud butler echelon- £350 for newbie??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordjenks

hello again:> i was lookin throu the c/b cataloge and saw the echelon so i went onto the interent to check the prices ( they dont show them in the book:evil:) and for a 2008 i could get it at around £350, i have been lookin a roadies for some time but its taking me agesss to save up the money, the last bike that i really really looked at was a giant defy 4 but at £450:< soo alot more money (well... alot moree money in my case::>)
the specs...:
MODEL : Claud Butler Echelon 2008
FRAME : 6061 T4-T6 Aluminium 700c Road Frame With Aero Down Tube And Semi Integrated Head Tube Includes Mudguard Capability.
FORK : 12k Weave Carbon Fibre With Mudguard Eyes And Mudguard Clearance.
GEARS : Shimano 16 Speed STI System With 2200 Shift Levers
CHAINSET : RPM CRD Double Chain Set With Alloy Cranks 39/53t Fitted With Durable Cartridge Bottom Bracket
STEERING : Semi Integrated Oversize “Aheadset” With Alloy 31.8mm Drop Bar And Alloy +7¢ª Degree Rise Stem
BRAKES : Alloy Dual Pivot Long Reach Design With Quick Release Cam System
WHEELS : Anodised Double Wall Narrow Profile Rims With Machined Side Wall And Stainless Steel Spokes Equipped With Formula Alloy 32 Hole Quick Release Hubs. 8 Speed Free Hub. TYRES Kenda K-Sport 30 TPI 700 X 23c
SEATING : Claud Butler Sport Race Saddle
EXTRAS : Toe Clips And Straps - Claud Butler Cork Handlebar Tape

do u think its good for money for a new bike?? or any other ideas??

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
If you can manage the extra 100, I think you will get a better bike - the Giant Defy you were looking at or something like the http://www.supercycles.co.uk/site_details.asp?ProductID=341

OP
OP
L

lordjenks

hummm... not bad, in my local bike shop today i saw a spesh allez for 450, not bad but they didnt have a clue about it, they couldnt tell me what year it was o anything:< it was an 08 i think thou:>

Top Bottom