Cinelli Vigorelli Fixed Wheel/Track Bike (58cm)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
2012 model, 58cm, barely used, condition immaculate, as new. Frame looks like this (components all non-standard):

cinelli-vigorelli-2012-track-frameset.jpg

Popped the fork plug so I could run a front brake, this is designed to be done, but for track use if you don't want a brake mount hole on show, a little round sticker will cover the hole nicely (this is essentially what is in place when you buy the frame new, you poke the sticker through and push a little aluminium plug out if you want to run a front brake, if you don't you leave it alone). Steerer is uncut.

NOTE: You can NOT run a rear brake on this frame! Wheels NOT included!

A buyer can take it in a number of different ways depending on what you want, price will vary accordingly, because of this, contact me or post in here to discuss price etc (I always comply with the rules re. selling stuff and stating prices, so please let me be forgiven for bending it a bit this time as it really will vary depending on what people want). Just for ball parking/reference, it is a ~£500 frameset new!

Options:

1) Frame, headset, seatclamp, bottom bracket and crankset (Miche Primato with a 48t chainring), Cinelli RAM Seatpost (white), Cinelli Graphic Bianca stem (white with Carbon faceplate), Cinelli Vai XL Palm bars
2) Frame, headset, seatclamp, bottom bracket and crankset (Miche Primato with 48t chainring)
3) Frame, seatclamp and headset only.
4) Something else that you propose!

I prefer collection, but would ship at the buyers expense!

Top Bottom