Chav-tastic !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
The young lad next door has a Huge Erection !!!

He & his bint have been busy erecting an 8ft Tramp-oline in the back yard for their sprogletts today.

It's not like this is Southfork Ranch or something either, it's a mid terraced with a back yard approximately 12ft square.

Almost nothing screams Chav louder .....

well it does, but for the purpose of this rant it suits me better.

Time to move & accept the £10k Chav Tax loss on market value.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That makes me a chav then because I also have an 8ft trampoline in the garden for my kid and his friends to enjoy. What don't you get about kids enjoying themselves?

Stop being such a stuck up snob.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Really???? They have erected an eight foot trampoline for their children and you choose to label them as "chavs" and then insinuate that the value of your house has fallen by ten grand due to "chav tax", one really needs to do a reality check and take a good long hard look at ones self!!!

Too many sherrys perhaps???

Tin Pot

Guru
CprjtI9WIAUYNlJ.jpg

Attachments

• CprjtI9WIAUYNlJ.jpg
    CprjtI9WIAUYNlJ.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 61

tyred

Legendary Member
There are worse things in life than a trampoline.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Our neighbours had one. The kids used to be on it for hours. My wife said it was the best babysitter ever. Chuck 'em in it, let 'em bounce around for a few hours then hoik 'em back out when they've boinged out all their energy and are knackered enough to go to bed.

The young lad next door has a Huge Erection !!!

He & his bint have been busy erecting an 8ft Tramp-oline in the back yard for their sprogletts today.

It's not like this is Southfork Ranch or something either, it's a mid terraced with a back yard approximately 12ft square.

Almost nothing screams Chav louder .....

well it does, but for the purpose of this rant it suits me better.

Time to move & accept the £10k Chav Tax loss on market value.
Gonna be a b*#!!+*rd to wrap.

Top Bottom