Charity Ride - Donations Requested!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pelotonia_rider

Hello everyone. My name is Eric Caspary and I ride every year in a Columbus, OH charity ride called Pelotonia. The goal of the ride and the riders is to raise money for cancer research. It is a very well-run charity with 100% of rider-raised donations going directly towards cancer research (the administrative costs are covered by corporate and individual private donations). I completed 100 miles on Saturday, August 3rd through mostly good conditions riding from Columbus to Gambier, OH (Kenyon College is the finish). Though the ride is now complete, I am still short of my fundraising commitment and would appreciate any donations in any amount.

Event title: Pelotonia
Event date/s: August 3rd, 2024
Event location: Columbus, OH to Gambier, OH (Kenyon College)
Event organiser: Pelotonia
Your relationship: Rider and volunteer
Cost of entry: It was "free" to enter but my fundraising commitment is $2,000
Minimum sponsorship: $1,500
Beneficiary: Cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute
Event link: If you'd like to donate, here is my personal donation link. Thank you for reading!

If you'd like to read more about Pelotonia, please see below for some recent highlights.

Best,
Eric

2023 Pelotonia Milestones

If you'd like to read even more (TL;DR alert) about where donations are going, the 2022 Pelotonia Impact Report is quite informative.

Top Bottom