Cervelo S1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wildjetskier

A Rare opportunity to own the love of my life.!!!!! well soon to be ex. I have kept the bike indoors and always cleaned after riding. The is a very small dink on the frame from the old handlebars but apart from this the bike is in excellent condition, a few very small stone chips, but nothing that will detract from the overall bike.
I wil try and describe the set-up
61 cm I am 6ft and have a 32" inside leg and it has been set up professionally for me. It would easily fit someone form 5'8" to 6'2" tall with a similar leg, there is plenty of adjustment.
Ultegra Flight deck
105 Crank
Dura-Ace brakes
Ultegra derailleurs
Fulcrum CEX6.5 wheels - BRAND NEW
Specialized 44/73/125 Bar - BRAND NEW
Romin Ev0 168 seat - the most comfortable seat imo that you can buy again - BRAND NEW
Look Keo Pedals
I am sorry to see her go but just don't justify riding as I have moved house and would rather see someone else get the pleasure.
The bike is in Harlow, Essex. Make me an offer you never know.

There are some more piccies if required

Give me a call 07765 810 333

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 49
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2338.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 48

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
For sale price? OITRO?

OP
OP
wildjetskier

wildjetskier

A Rare opportunity to own the love of my life.!!!!! well soon to be ex. I have kept the bike indoors and always cleaned after riding. The is a very small dink on the frame from the old handlebars but apart from this the bike is in excellent condition, a few very small stone chips, but nothing that will detract from the overall bike.
I wil try and describe the set-up
61 cm I am 6ft and have a 32" inside leg and it has been set up professionally for me. It would easily fit someone form 5'8" to 6'2" tall with a similar leg, there is plenty of adjustment.
Ultegra Flight deck
105 Crank
Dura-Ace brakes
Ultegra derailleurs
Fulcrum CEX6.5 wheels - BRAND NEW
Specialized 44/73/125 Bar - BRAND NEW
Romin Ev0 168 seat - the most comfortable seat imo that you can buy again - BRAND NEW
Look Keo Pedals
I am sorry to see her go but just don't justify riding as I have moved house and would rather see someone else get the pleasure.
The bike is in Harlow, Essex. Make me an offer you never know.

There are some more piccies if required

Give me a call 07765 810 333

Top Bottom