Cateye Strada Wireless Computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
I have a Strada Wireless Computer for sale which I got from the UK and took home in hand luggage so the plastic tray is missing due to trying to save space so I can't return it to the shop.
Getting home I offered it up to the bike and to be honest I cant read the dial as my eyesight is getting so bad so I need one with a bigger screen..
All the bits are together but not in the box and the computer has never been used.. so its brand new.

I paid £32 for it but would like £20 plus £2 postage.

Cheers..

rockyraccoon

Veteran
I'm interested if it has cadence feature..

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
rockyraccoon..
On the box the functions read.

Current Speed
Average Speed
Odemeter
Maximum Speed
Trip Distance
Trip Distance 2
Elapse Time
Clock 12/24.

Dont know if that is what you want, but if not thanks for asking... :smile:

No cadence then. Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

There is a wireless Cateye, linked above - the Double Wireless, but it is quite expensive and only records your current cadence, not your average or maximum. If it's definitely cadence you're after, these are a good shout...

http://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai=CwzWMQJ_EUO6tDa2W0wW00oGYBs3X2MUCjc6qiUP1wuzVmQEIBRABKAVQuNWtpvr_____AWC7lp-D0ArIAQeqBCNP0Ieo02Hv91_FNvEIrWdt5cmzlMCjF0Fo9BQT-X8Ob8kj17oFEwiZpbG3w420AhWKTbQKHXYEABbABQXKBQCgBiaAB53-5xzgEoiih8rc_OeEcw&ei=P5_EUNmJFYqb0QX2iICwAQ&sig=AOD64_1TFV_ezM6LaFv6mE8M7X2konpw7Q&ctype=5&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQww8&adurl=http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0055X4BWU/ref=asc_df_B0055X4BWU10947730?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=hydra0b-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B0055X4BWU&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1243784342486250911&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

I have one of these and also rate them and as you can see, buying online reaps dividends as they go in a shop for anything up to 60 smackerellas.

Pekaroo

Über Member
Hi Boon51
Lovely badge there fella.!!
Comp still for sale or has it gone the way of super mario (two goals on debut one of which was the winner in last minute makes me thinks the boy is gonna be a bit of a hit back in milan.!!)

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Hi Boon51
Comp still for sale or has it gone the way of super mario (two goals on debut one of which was the winner in last minute makes me thinks the boy is gonna be a bit of a hit back in milan.!!)

I cant help but like Mario and wish him luck back in Italy... two goals aint a bad start? We should let our manager go as well IMHO..

Sorry I sold the Cateye on ebay a few weeks ago, but thanks for asking mate?

fossala

Guru
Hi Boon51
I'm about to sell my 1 month old one as I'm buying myself a garmin. I can do it for the same price OP listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom