Castelli accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex1982

For sale

Castelli LW head thingy AW16
Castelli diluvio shoe covers large
Castelli team sky snood
Castelli team sky skully
Castelli UPF 50+ leg warmers and knee warmers
Castelli thermoflex leg warmers
Castelli headband (white)

£40 delivered for the lot

All in mind condition and can post pics later today if there is interest

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Sizes on the arm/leg warmers would help

Andywinds

If RoubaixCube does not want I will take this lot, just need to know what size the warmers are?

OP
OP
A

Alex1982

Large

Pics will go up later today with labels

Having a massive ckearout so there might be some gloves as well being added

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Alex1982

Because people have sent me pms instead of replying to the post, the items are for sale on other sites and I would rather people see what they are buying so they can’t come back and say the quality isn’t what was described

Andywinds

Hi, am I down the order as people have already pmd you?

OP
OP
A

Alex1982

There is 1 in front of this forum via another forum and then refusal goes to those who have send me a pm or posted on the site (time order)

I won’t sell until I’ve posted pics

I don't understand the logic in advertising something for sale , giving people the opportunity to reply via the thread or pm , and then saying , when the pics are posted its first come first served , and then telling the people that replied ...theres people in front of you , before the pics are posted, ah well maybe its just me.

good luck with sale

OP
OP
A

Alex1982

I prefer public replies but this is maybe my fault as I should have posted with pics considering I wouldn’t sell without the items being seen

My girlfriend is taking pics of this lot to send to the interested party and if they turn it down I will post on here and go by the order interest was raised

OP
OP
A

Alex1982

I don't understand the logic in advertising something for sale , giving people the opportunity to reply via the thread or pm , and then saying , when the pics are posted its first come first served , and then telling the people that replied ...theres people in front of you , before the pics are posted, ah well maybe its just me.

good luck with sale

Because their interest has been noted and pics will be posted and the order they noted interest will be taken into account

OP
OP
A

Alex1982

Sorry guys, first individual has taken the items.

Apologies, maybe not the best way to advertise. Just didnt want people buying without seeing pictures and didnt expect it to go so rapidly

ALL ITEMS SOLD

Top Bottom