Carlton road bike for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Legendary Member
Nice Carlton for sale. It's a five speeder, fairly small frame (18 inches I think but I will double check and amend if necessary) and 26" wheels.

Lovely little bike, suede seat, new decals and rides very nicely. Sadly I'm unsure of exact model as it was sold to me as a Carlton and no other details.

It's nice to look at but it's NOT perfect. It's got signs of wear as you'd expect and I would think it's been sprayed at some point in it's life, though it's a pretty decent job.

8749932927_58aa6fb809.jpg

8749933073_e050435ba3.jpg

8751057410_fedcd54382.jpg

Hopefully the pictures have worked, if not let me know and I'll get even more annoyed by the new Flickr!

The more observant may have noticed some of the decals in the wrong place, that's my fault!

£100, cash on collection from Chester. I can courier it if you arrange for it, though I'm pretty hopeless at packing stuff up. I'm more than happy to deliver within about 50 miles for 50p per mile each way, but please note it's NOT leaving here until the fuel costs have been paid for. Sorry, no exceptions and no excuses.

I'm NOT a cycle expert, I'm a cycle lover thus any inspection is more than welcomed. If you live miles away feel free to ask anyone you like who may live nearer to inspect on your behalf and report back on this thread. I have nothing to hide and don't do people over.

Top Bottom