carlton road bike finally sold after 2x time wasters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
re-listed:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/252279801944?

also open to offers via pm as above.

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
it's also 23" from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube. it's an old frame, so the geometry may well differ from the raleigh. carlton were an independent company at the time this frame was made, although they were taken over by raleigh later on…

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
well it's what my tape measure says, but as that hasn't been tested for accuracy…

i've amended the listing to remove the frame size in favour of stating the height of rider it's suitable for, about 5'-5'8 based on the heights of riders i know have ridden it…

screenman

Legendary Member
well it's what my tape measure says, but as that hasn't been tested for accuracy…

i've amended the listing to remove the frame size in favour of stating the height of rider it's suitable for, about 5'-5'8 based on the heights of riders i know have ridden it…

Something wrong there then, I am 5ft 7in and could not ride a 23 inch confortable, a 21inch is my size.

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
sold at third attempt. second chance offer as winner messaged me to say he was cancelling as it would be too expensive to build the frame up for l'eroica and that the components were too modern. reading the description is usually de rigeur before placing a bid (modern components mentioned in first sentence and feature prominently in photo) you'd have thought :rolleyes:

Top Bottom