Carlton Pro AM Ideal l'eroica 2015 SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Just finished overhauling this 1980's bike so it is ready to set of on a new life and owner .

Its a 23 3/4" or 59cm sized REYNOLDS 531 frame from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and 22 " or 56cm along the top tube ctc with a stand over height of 33 1/4" or 88 .5 cm . Frame number is WF000038

Finished in original pale blue paintwork with quite a bit of age related patina as can be seen in pics , there is also a very small dent in the drive side rear stay where an old Lucas light was clamped .

Fitted with the following new components less than 50 miles ago , cartridge bottom bracket , Shimano MF tz21 7 speed rear block , Chain , Vittorio Zaffiro 700 x 23c tyres , gear and brake cables both inner and outer and rear brake pads .

Whilst both wheels hubs and headset bearings were stripped and re packed with fresh grease . Fitted with a more modern period Stronglight double crankset giving 14 speeds , Raleigh branded and original fr & rr mechanisms with suntour power shifters .

Wheels are unmatched with the fr being an annodized Mavic Ma40 laced with stainless spokes on to A Shimano 105 hub fitted with quick release whilst the rear is an Alesa black rim laced with galvanized spokes on to a Sachs black bodied hub again with quick release .

Original 110 cm Raleigh branded stem fitted with original 40cm wide drops fitted with original screw on Wienmann lever and original gunwall hoods that are badly cracked but in place .

Original Weinmann 600 side pull calipeprs fr & rr take care of the stopping . SR Laprade semi fluted alloy seat post with micro adjustment fitted with a Grisley saddle .

All in all a nice rady to go vintage racing bike ideal for L'eroica 2015

Asking £175 and available to collect from Wellingborough NN8 postcode or could be posted to most uk postcodes for an extra £25

loads more pics on my flick https://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

proam8.jpg proam9.jpg proam10.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
bump and reduced to £150

Top Bottom