Carbon Road bike, immaculate as new Rival, Mavic £850 half price!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
Just being built at the moment by a Level 2 Cytech qualified mechanic (self confessed cycling nerd and perfectionist). Bike is Dolan Hercules SE, full carbon, very lightweight.

It will be finished to a very high standard, all new cables, new crankset, chain, transmission service, brakes service, headset check, all components checked and lubed, this bike really will be as new, better in respect of attention to detail. The frame will be fully waxed, cables will all have frame protectors, new bar tape (your choice), etc etc.

This model is still selling at £1,699 (http://www.grahamweighcycles.com/gwcshop/product.php?id_product=59)

Specification as follows:

Frame: Dolan Hercules SE 48cm (equivalent to 52 plus), due to sloping top tube, fits approx 5'7 to 5'10
Wheels: Mavic Aksium, Mavic tyres
Groupset: Sram Rival (20)
Cranket: Sram Rival Compact 50/34 (new)
Finishing set: 3t or Newton Deda 31 (depending on width of handlebar required).

For additional cost, a full professional bike kit can be arranged, this will be discounted to reflect the convenience of doing the fit as part of the build. As standard, the bike will be set up extremely well for you, with all suitable adjustments using standard parts, and can be fettled a small additional cost, for example if a non standard stem is required.

If you're considering a new bike, you should look at this, get as good as new at half the price. If you're considering buying used, definitely consider this! I just completed my build using this guy, and realised for the first time the minefield of buying used if it isn't thoroughly checked, you've no idea the cans of worms which you open up when stripping down and rebuilding a bike! Even a very young one! Bearings can rust and disintegrate alarmingly quickly.

This is a very limited time offer to raise funds required for other purposes, if it doesn't sell within the next week, I shall keep it for my son, I consider this bike a massive bargain, I'm selling it at what it cost me (£500 for the bike, £200 for rebuild, plus parts etc.

Anybody local to me, or willing to travel, would also have the opportunity to view the bike pre-rebuild, and specify any particular requests, or use any favourite parts.

Attachments

• dolan.jpg
    dolan.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 47

vickster

Legendary Member
You might want to add location so people know if they are local or not :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom