Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Road Bike 58cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdm

Über Member
I'm selling my Cannondale road bike. It's the Synapse Carbon model and is mostly built up with Shimano 10 speed 105 components, but the crankset is a FSA Energy Compact and the wheels are Shimano Ultegra. The carbon fibre frame is a size 58. Top tube is 57.5cm. I'm 6' tall and ride with the saddle as pictured so there is room for adjustment either way.

The bike is in good working condition, the wheels are true and the gears shift smoothly. There are some minor scratches/scuffs in the clearcoat but no deep scratches, cracks, dents in the carbon fibre.

It's a fast and comfortable bike to ride. The frame is stiff and responsive but also has Cannondale's "Save" technology which makes the ride a lot smoother over bumpy roads.

This year's Synapse carbon 105 (~£1800 new) got the "Cycling Plus" bike of the year award, and I think the Synpase models have always been well regarded. The geometry sits somewhere at the "race" end of the sportive/endurance type bikes. The steerer is uncut so you can flip the stem and get a relatively comfortable position if that's your thing, or alternatively with a slammed stem you can get the front end reasonably low too.

Reason for sale is that I also have an aluminium Cannondale. It's not as comfortable as the Synapse but it's a smaller frame size and a better fit for me.

If you have any questions please get in touch.

SOLD

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tdm

Über Member
£650 anyone?

Top Bottom