Cannondale Bad Boy Fatty R4 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
SOLD

For sale the below bike, collection from Leeds. This is a great bike, I bought in Feb 2012 for £900 size Medium (still have documents and Evans booklet) for commuting to work and it has been excellent for just that. The Fatty has just had a Silver service at Evans cycles Leeds (receipt available), new Bottom Bracket fitted as well as brake disc pads and new gear cable for rear derailleur, cassette and chain are 1 month old and done around 250 miles. Overall the bike has done around 2500 miles and has the usual wear and marks but is in cracking order and with the added benefit of having the "commuters best friend" Schwalbe Marathon Plus (over 1500 miles with no issues or F**ts) tyres fitted in March so years of life in them (I can also supply the original Schwalbe Kojaks tyres as well which have been used but in good condition. I can remove the bar ends if not to taste or not needed as I have the original plugs for them

This is Mudguard and rack compatible as well making this not just a stealthy beast popping to the shops and back but a great commuter all year round with Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes just been services ready for winter.

Selling as I bought a winter trainer/commuter bike with drops and the wife will not allow me to have three bikes so the Bad Boy has to go with deep regret. Lights are not included.

$T2eC16VHJGYFFlLe3qSvBSMC7kFJHQ~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJFMFIlFYWr1YBSMC71Fze!~~60_58.JPG

Looking for around £500 but OTO

Here are the details of this cracking bike:-

The Cannondale Bad Boy Fatty R4 2012 Hybrid Bike, not surprisingly, has some attitude in its more-aggressive-than-most urban geometry. Closer in ride feel to a mountain bike with a quick responsiveness, The Bad Boy still gives good rider visibility in traffic.
Frame:
Bad Boy Stealth, Aluminium, 1.5 Head Tube

Fork:
Fatty Rigid, Opi, 1.5" Steerer

Front Derailleur:
Shimano Deore, 34.9 Mm Clamp

Rear Derailleur:
Shimano Slx, Shadow

Number of Gears:

Shifters:
Shimano Deore

Chainset:
Shimano Deore

Chainrings:
48/36/26 Tooth
Bottom Bracket:
Shimano Deore

Cassette:
Shimano Deore 11-32, 9-Speed

Chain:
Kmc Z99 Black, 9-Speed

Pedals:
Cannondale Urban 6Point3 Alloy Platform

Front Brake:
Shimano M445 Hydraulic Disc

Rear Brake:
Shimano M445 Hydraulic Disc

Brake Levers:
Magura Mt2 Hydraulic Disc

Handlebars:
Cannondale Si Urban Opi Stem/Handlebar, 620 Mm

Stem:
Cannondale Si Urban Opi Stem/Handlebar, 7 Deg

Headset:
Tange Custom 1.5"

Grips:
Cannondale Cityscape Urban Lock-On Black Chrome

Rims:
Maddux C2 Urban Sl, 32 Hole

Front Hub:
Shimano M525

Rear Hub:
Shimano M525

Spokes:
Stainless Xd Black, 15G

Front Tyre:
Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 700X28C

Rear Tyre:
Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 700X28C

Saddle:
Cannondale Bad Boy Urban

Seatpost:
Cannondale C2, 2 Bolt, Alloy, 31.6 X 350 Mm

Last edited:

toeknee

Über Member
Oh what a gorgeous looking bike, the things you see when you are skint. GLWTS. Anyway. :sad:

Top Bottom