Campag Centaur Shifters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Campag Centaur 10 speed levers with cables, not QS. had them fitted to my old Bianchi Via Nirone, worked well in place of the Xenon's. A few scuffs but in pretty good nick.

Looking for £40 collect from Camberley/Farnborough area

IMG_1248.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you could be persuaded to post them, I'd have them and pay the postage! :whistle:

ColinJ

Just found an old CRC box, Royal Mail website says £4.40 signed for first class ifI buy online.

So £44 posted?
Agreed! :okay:

I was just thinking that the old 9-speed shifters on my Basso are getting worn and I need a new chain and cassette for it. I'll upgrade it to 10 speed!

I'll PM you my details. Do you do PayPal, or would you prefer a cheque?

ColinJ

Ok, just sent the money by PayPal!

I'm thinking of building a bike for my nephew so he can have my old (3/4 worn!) shifters. I have a spare frame/forks his size and some old wheels and miscellaneous spare parts. I could probably do it for £100. If he doesn't get into cycling then I will have the bike back and make a singlespeed of it for nipping up and down the local valleys in bad weather.

ColinJ

You don't fancy a set of Fulcrum racing 5's for him by any chance? ;-)
Ha ha - I just noticed those!

I think I had better not buy any more non-essential stuff for the time being. I have at least 2 pairs of wheels in my cellar which will do him for now! (Maybe at some point in the future if he showed that he was going to ride regularly and look after the bike, then I would upgrade it for him.)

ColinJ

Wow, I got the shifters already - thanks for a very speedy delivery! :smile:

They appear to be in very good condition and I think I will be able to reuse most of the cabling. (One cable is a bit frayed so I will have to see if enough is left after chopping the end off.)

I'll upgrade my Basso to 10-speed at some point and report on that in the fettling thread though I might completely wear out the current 9-speed drivetrain first. I don't want to put nice new/newish 10-speed parts on the bike immediately before the winter if I can help it.

Top Bottom